To be a loving, growing, family church making Jesus known in our community.
We long to be a growing family church filled with people of all ages and backgrounds, loving God and caring for each other.
We long to have a real and tangible impact on our community of Kirkham and Wesham through the light of the message of the gospel, bringing hope, and changing lives.
Our message is Jesus
Jesus loves you with a relentless love. In Him you are free, in Him you are known, in Him you have life and hope
Our foundation is family
Family is the cornerstone where you are accepted, released, encouraged and supported.
Our passion is people
Whatever walk of life, history or belief, LIGHTChurch is a home that you are always welcomed to.
- We have contemporary and spirit filled worship in our Sunday services and monthly worship nights
- We cultivate individual and corporate prayer through regular prayer meetings
Grow in knowledge and faith.
- We deepen our knowledge of God through Bible based teaching
- We run regular growth tracks and discipleship courses that dive deeper into the word of God
- We provide relevant teaching for 0-14 year olds during our Sunday services
Build genuine relationships and community.
- We build friendships through our LIFEGroups
- We bring about community through interest groups and initiatives
- We regularly meet as a Church family for Sunday services, prayer meetings and vision days
- We reach out to our community through HEARTDays
- We engage with the youth through ANTHEMHangouts
- We provide safe places for families through Mums & Tots and our family services
- We reach Ethiopia and Tanzania through our missions work in those countries
- We build connections with leaders, charities, authorities and enterprises in our community
Our Staff and Leadership
If you would like to contact any of our staff or leadership or staff please email firstname.lastname@example.org